Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Free "Author's Night" Writing Tele-Seminars

I tuned into a couple of tele-seminars in the past week and I got some great information. I find it pretty amazing that you can sit in your home, in your play clothes, dial a telephone number and learn. Wow! Can it be any easier?

To help new writers get started on their writing journey, I decided to have my own tele-seminar series. I am offering a free "Author's Night" Tele-seminar on the last Tuesday of each month. 5:00 pm PST. Here's the line up for the first 4 events:


Tuesday, 1/31/06 - How to Get Started and Prepare to Write!
Tuesday, 2/28/06 - How to Organize Your Material
Tuesday, 3/28/06 - How to Produce Content, turn your notes into a book!
Tuesday, 4/25/06 - Staying Motivated, Dealing with Procrastination and Writer's Block

I thought it would be great to talk about the topic for 20 minutes or so and then open it up to Q&A, sharing writing tips, strategies and experiences.

Join me for an hour and learn something new about writing!

Telephone Number: (641) 985-1000
Access Code: 630054#

To Your Writing Success!

Ann

No comments: