Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I signed my publishing contract today!

Wow! What a great feeling! After many months of editing and rewrites and just not wanting to let it go, I let it go. The contract was actually written up on July 5, 2005 and here it is, 9 months later, that I signed it and sent it in. I feel very proud and excited and in a few short weeks, I will see my book printed and bound! Yay!

Although I have been selling my book in ebook format via my website and have been using it in my Writer's Boot Camps, it feels different now. It feels official. I am using Advantage Media Group (www.amglive.com) to publish my book and they are outstanding. The entire process has been flawless. I love the custom cover they designed for me and I am embarrassed to say, but will, that I can't wait to see myself on Amazon.com!

If you have been procrastinating getting your book done, do it! Push through, it is so worth it! The feeling is unbelievable!

To your writing success!

Ann

No comments: