Wednesday, August 02, 2006

They’re Heeeeeere!!!!

It was Christmas in July for me! Two weeks ago I received my first box of books! My book, So, You Want to Write! has officially been published and is on it’s way to book stores and being listed on Amazon.com! Wow! What an amazing feeling.
I can honestly say, there is NOTHING like seeing your first box of books arrive, ripping the box open and seeing your books for the first time. There they are, like little soldiers, all shiny and in perfect order, just waiting for you to pick one up. Holding my book in my hands ignited something truly amazing and wonderful inside me that has inspired and motivated me to triple my efforts to help others get their manuscripts completed and books published.

They arrived just in time for me to give each Author a book at my July Author’s Boot Camp in Orlando. What a thrill to be asked to autograph the books. I put stacks of my books everywhere, just like in the bookstores. Wow! What great fun!

So, what are you waiting for! C’mon, dust off that manuscript and complete your book. It is so simple to get a book published and printed. My publisher, Advantage Media Group (
http://www.amglive.com/) did a beautiful job of making the publishing process so easy.

To Your Writing Success!

Ann McIndoo

No comments: